Saturday, November 5, 2011

Exploring the city

Today... I had a date with the city =]. I mean I had a tour guide too! Awesome! The plan was to go to AGO. Art gallery of Ontario. That didn't end up happening because I was busy exploring the restaurants lol. Typical. I got to walk around downtown and learned a lot so I guess it made up for it! Now I feel like I'm a real Torontarian! I'm adjusting...

I've been thinking and kinda researching on school. I need to find a loophole to attending for JAN 12. Winter semester. Not fall! Ay! I hope to God I didn't screw myself over. I looked at Ryerson, a very prestige fashion school... Should I attempt at creating a portfolio? And then there OCADU. That would also be the top... Is it weird to be excited?

I missed my girls so much... I had to go enjoy some bubble tea.  One way of feeling closer to home! <3 cause they're bbt fiends.  We used to go a few times a week. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment