Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shrimp, Pork and Napa Spring rolls

Not enough money to buy cabbage... so I used napa (Chinese cabbage).  Lol We have no money for cabbage but we have scallops, shrimp... chicken... and everything else in this apartment.  LAWLS.  Pretty sure Charlie from the Chocolate factory only had cabbage soup.  MMM.  (NTS)

Another time-consuming asian recipe!  Usually my mama makes the spring rolls... and I help.  But today, I'm a big girl now.  I used the filling from the har gow... and added napa (which was not as great as real cabbage), rolled it and fried it myself!

I asked Eric to go steal some plum sauce from McD but he said he was almost home so I had to compromise and use the leftover nuoc nam sauce from yesterday.  Geniussss!




 EFF THIS SHIZ.  I paired it with some Homemade hot and sour soup!  I ain't putting it in a new blog! =@.  I didn't have the perfect ingredients so it was as delish as I wanted it to be.  So I guess I have the whole pot to eat by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment