Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pho of goodness.

Woke up shabby today and of course, late.  This post was for yesterday, also late.  This post right now is pretty late or early.

I've been re-organizing all my pictures, music... files so I know exactly what I'm uploading and providing for you guys!  I have to keep this one short and continue my organization tomorrow.  

This was my lunch and dinner... (Roommate is gone so I get double! Yeee..)
Faux Pho (I didn't have all the ingredients and time to keep it real.)
Paired with an onion salad, a very refreshing side while sipping on some hot soup.  I had this salad on my second date with my love... and I fell in love.. with the salad!  <3   

(To be honest, I'm not sure how authentic this Vietnamese meal is... sorry if I offended anyone!)


Midnight snack... Prosciutto, mozzarella, some tomatoes topped with goat cheese drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette, grapes & olives, shall we?  (I wouldn't mind a glass of wine... damn...)
<3 OXO

No comments:

Post a Comment