Friday, October 21, 2011

Shame

I don't think the post should be called guilt anymore.  I'm over that stage.  Quite shameful of myself.. but everything is finally official.  New life, new beginnings.  Last post was March and since then I've been dead to this blog and maybe it was exactly what I needed.  I owe you one for still surviving.  Thank you.

A little update...

Little me moved to the big city, Toronto!  The Canadian version of New York City for those Americans (I reach out to you).  The city life, glam, art, fashion... food... everything I love.   Oh, and my lovely super accomplished man, DRAKE is also from this city... the air here is amazing, I swear to you.

So now that I've apologized for my absence.  I'm ready to offer you a better read from now on... OXO.  

No comments:

Post a Comment